One thing is certain: Our lives are a mix of work, family, and community involvement, and the true reality is that a pandemic can affect all these areas.
Planning for a pandemic is very important and being educated and taking the right steps needed will minimize its impact.
By the end of this course you will:
- Know the main characteristics of an influenza (flu) pandemic.
- Understand how the flu virus spreads.
- Understand the impact of a pandemic on your workplace, home and community.
- Know ways to help stay healthy and reduce the spread of the virus.
- Know how to be prepared at home and in your workplace.